RT @ChrisSamnee: Today’s blog sketch - Aquaman wearing Wonder Woman’s old costume, suggested by @joeyellis! http://bit.ly/a1cTsY
- Francesco Francavilla’s GREAT illo of John Locke http://tiny.cc/73qfa
Today’s Tune is Once In A Lifetime by Talking Heads http://youtu.be/I1wg1DNHbNU
- reading the LAPL’s copy of Paul Pope’s ( @pulphope ) Escapo.
- ” Make a sudden, destructive unpredictable action; incorporate” - http://tiny.cc/u7rjl
BP Disaster Visualizer - http://www.ifitwasmyhome.com/
-Attn: If you know of a “no kill” dog sanctuary in Los Angeles, lemme know. Thanks!
The Invisible Hours on WELH →
Fact Number One: Ian Wilson Ross plays bass for The Invisible Hours. Fact Number Two: The Invisible Hours played on Brown Radio WELH 88.1 recently, and you can listen to their performance here.
- new Blog: The Invisible Hours on WELH http://tinyurl.com/y8b4jn4
Linear Perspective →
Linear Perspective is a geometric technique used by artists to create the illusion of depth in drawings and make their scenes appear realistic. There are two basic components to Linear Perspective:…
Sam Humphries breaks down the process behind the FCBD Fraggle Rock Comic: http://tiny.cc/kyvb6
- update: Let The Right One In was really good. Followed it up with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo at Laemmle’s… also really good.
the wife is at another seminar this weekend so I’m catching up on writing, drawing and of course, Netflix. Next Up: Let The Right One In.
-I suggested that the wife & I go to Disneyland for our anniversary. Instead she took us to a biz seminar where we broke arrows w/our necks.
- Destino: Dali’s Disney short: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU_f2vqEgGM
- time warner on the fritz again.
My Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2010-6-6) →
Franz Joseph Haydn (2) Johann Sebastian Bach (2) Antonio Vivaldi (2) Georg Philipp Telemann (1) Ludwig van Beethoven (1) Imported from Last.fm Tumblr by JoeLaz